Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Line dancers in the almost empty mall parking lot


Shooting pictures for City Daily Photo can bring a bit happiness to people at this very difficult time.. To that end, I went to the nearby mall tonight and took some pictures of the ladies dancing in the nearly empty mall parking lot. 

Read what my neighbour wrote in an email about the pictures, posted a few days ago, that I took for the City Daily Photo group of her and her friends dancing in the court in front of my home.

These are great photos! Love them.
So happy to see you tonight (at the mall parking lot). Line dancing allows each person to learn what they want with no stress about a partner. I love country music and dancing lifts our spirits, awakens happy moods and is pure escapism. And we all need that! So glad we have worked around the virus.
Thanks so much for your interest. Everyone has been very positive towards your photo taking.
Mary
x