Wednesday, August 5, 2020

A mask doesn't stop making a fashion statement


I spotted this young woman in a local store. I immediately thought, "Picture!" And thankfully she agreed to having a fast photo taken. Don't you just love the colour coordinated face mask and the pattern is such a wonderful bonus. And note the matching top. "Wow!" When I worked at the local paper before my retirement, I sometimes used non-models for fashion shoots. The best model with whom I ever worked was actually an art major from the local university. She was brilliant. And yes, the best models are thinkers and very creative, as well. Ah, if only I were still shooting fashion. I'd find something this woman could model. I'm sure she'd be great. And the pictures would be better, too. My little point-and-shoot's image suffers a little from camera shake caused by a slow shutter speed. At least, that is what this photographer in his 70s is claiming.

No comments: