Sunday, October 17, 2021

A "See Your Memories" photo from Facebook


Post a photo to your personal Facebook page and sooner or later Facebook will repost it for your personal enjoyment with a "See your memories" note. One has the option of posting the memory photo for all to enjoy and I did. I got such a good response I've decided to post it to the Daily Photo site as well. 

Seeing this flash from the past, I realize anew that I just must get another small point and shoot camera. Having a little camera always handy helps one capture those memorable moments, especially of grandchildren. It's a pity that I don't have a smart phone. 

 I love this image and I hope you do too. I'm glad Facebook decided to send it to me. It truly is a "slice of life" image but an upbeat one. Life is a lot like investing in the stock market; it goes up a lot more than it goes down.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Most of my memory posts on Facebook are memories or memes, but every once in awhile they include photos. This is a good one.