Thursday, August 26, 2021

No mask, no entry, no exception

 

I took my three granddaughters to Stobie's Pizza so each could have a piece of Stobie's excellent pizza for lunch. The plan was to grab some slices and then head over to Victoria Park and enjoy the park and our pizza.

I am so surprised at all the controversy surrounding masks. There is no question about mask wearing in London. Vaccinated? Good. But wear a mask anyway. Until this COVID-19 pandemic is under control, masks are going to be de rigueur in most public places.

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

I'm fully vaccinated but anticipate I will be wearing a mask for quite some time to come.

Stefan Jansson said...

I have said it before, and I will say it again, no one wears masks in Stockholm. The visiting tourists usually have a mask on, on their first day here bit then id disappeares. I hope the kids enjoyed the pizza.