Sunday, October 6, 2019

Is it a residence? ...a commercial property?


One thing is clear: it's big. But what is it that is big? a home? a commercial property? At one point my wife and I would have voted for commercial property but that is not the skuttlebutt making the rounds in the neighbourhood.

Rumour has it that this new, and I think very handsome building, is a triplex. Supposedly three beautiful residences have been merged into one glorious building. Parking is underground, there is wheelchair access on the far right side and reportedly the building has an elevator. There is one more juicy rumour: supposedly there is a rooftop pool. I find that easy to believe.

Do you have a gut feeling? Have you seen something similar? If so, what was it? A home?

And thanks to my blog, I have been sent the definitive answers. Click this link and you find answers to the questions being asked: 1218 Riverside Drive Dr.


2 comments:

William Kendall said...

To me, it looks hideous. We see some of that infill housing here.

Rockinon said...

I hear you. My wife isn't fond of it either. But,hideous? You might like to save that word. I may post hideous in a few days. To be kind I won't use the word in my description but you will certainly be allowed and my wife will right in there with you.

Did you check out the link post to the architect's site. It is a residence. Four 2000 sq. ft. plus apartments with a penthouse at the top. Yes, there is a roof top swimming pool. Underground there is parking fro three cars for each unit.