Saturday, October 24, 2020

Isla loves the googly eyed door













Folks seem to think that ugly scenes of death in someway celebrate Halloween. It wasn't like that when I was a boy. These googly eyes spotted by my youngest granddaughter are a bit of a throwback to those times now somewhat faded but clearly not gone. The googly eyes on the door attest to that. Simple silliness with no dark side still has followers.

Isla saw these eyes from our car as we drove past on our way home. She dragged me back to get this picture. And she was awfully happy to have gug get the shot and to share it on the Internet. 

I'll another shot or two from our walk in the coming days.

Cheers and stay healthy! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

25 Oct 2020
Pat commented on "Isla loves the googly eyed door"
Very cute and I love the accompanying story.