Thursday, October 14, 2010

Starting them early


When I retired from the local paper, I started blogging. London Daily Photo gave me a reason to get out and get some exercise taking pictures. If you have wondered why LDP hasn't been so daily lately, there are two reasons: My health and my granddaughter.

I no longer have the pressing need to chase about taking pictures to get exercise. I have Fiona.

Our family is deep into newspapers. I get the local paper, The London Free Press, every day and my daughters like to buy a Toronto paper on the weekend. I believe the newly designed Globe and Mail is getting rave reviews.

Fiona may be only a year old but she already likes to flip through the paper. And Fiona enjoys the ads as much as the news pages. She's the kind of reader all newspapers want.

No comments: